- Work with municipalities, such as cities, states, counties, public works departments, water departments, power companies, parks and recreation entities, rail roads, MoDot, as well as other design engineering firms and contractors to design and build plans to relocate, add, or rearrange telecommunications facilities.
- Manage several large scale projects such as city, state and county funded road, storm system, curb, sidewalk, road overlay, water improvement projects.
- Design and engineer projects based on improvement work being done, in order to keep and maintain the integrity of communication lines, such as fiber optics and copper, to existing residential, business and cell customers.
- Manage and oversee contract engineers that design projects for AT&T.
- Work as a team with various entities to ensure that projects are done in a timely manner.
- Facilitate and pay contract engineers for work done.
- Facilitate the ordering of materials needed to do a project such as cables, cross boxes, VRAD video boxes, poles, electronic equipment, cable vaults or hand holes just to name a few.
- Facilitate the cost of the projects by materials needed and hours of labor to do the work.
- Facilitate and handle any damage done by a contractor working for the various entities.