- performed and supervised casting, splint, bracing and traction procedures
- possess through knowledge of human anatomy movement and fracture language
- clinical instructor for military and civilian orthopedic students, residents
- improved technical proficiency among staff in the orthopedic department.
- qualified to scrub minor surgical procedures
- worked in dependents your administering quality patient care.
- provided patient education lectures on home orthopedic care.
- My duties include fabricating, applying and/or removing an array of splints, casts and other orthopedic devices.
- Assists in the orthopedic procedure rooms, providing wound care, surgical management and recovery
- Trained to properly fit and utilize medical splints and braces and works directly with orthopedic doctors to assign, apply and educate patients about prescribed medical bracing
- Quoted patients on DME by verifying insurance benefits and offering financing options
- Meet performance goals established for the position in areas of efficiency, customer satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance
- Interacted with many departments ensuring a proper level of equipment and supplies