- Responsible for selecting orders
- Loading outbound truck
- uploading product
- while ensuring product quality.
- Freezer – Order Selector then i moved to the Cooler
- Work any shift including weekends.
- Hand stack product on occasion when off balance or in the wrong location.
- Shrink-wrap and label outgoing orders and remove shrink wrap from incoming orders.
- Double Electric Pallet Jack
- Prepared orders for customers to be shipped
- Checked the data was correct in the system
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Operate electric pallet-jack
- Palletize product as it is selected to build customer orders
- Deliver product to the dock in a safe and efficient manner
- Work in areas with tempetures and humidity variations based on selecting environment (Dry, Cooler, Freezer)
- Palletize product as it was selected to build customer orders
- Deliver product to the dock in a safe efficient manner
order selector/general warehouse worker
- Responsible for accurately selecting and staging product orders for delivery or pick up.
- Responsible for keeping accurate daily records/receipts of orders selected and product received.
- Inspect, unload, and record incoming trucks as required.
- Responsible for moving and replenishing inventory levels within pick locations.
- Continuously check inventory for expiration dates, any signs of contamination, or other signs of unsafe storage.