- Fill orders for Walmart stores in surrounding states accurately and productively.
- Identify and Reclaim damaged cases and products.
- Operate heavy machinery such as a forklift and center riding double jack.
- Operate a shrink wrap machine.
- Perform job duties and lift heavy materials at a productive rate.
- Use a Telxon scanner.
- Sort materials, such as metals, glass, wood, paper or plastic, into appropriate containes for recycling.
- loading and unloading trucks
- lifting 3/4 inch glass doors up to 75-150ib
- picking correct product to give to customer
- customer service skills
- Q/C skills.
- basic computer skills using Microsoft excel and Microsoft word.
- Charlotte Russe: pick and pack orders FR scanner then ship carter: count inventory
- My job was to bring the order to the line in order for it to be put on the line in order to fulfill a sale order.
- Plan and stratigize each order, to be stacked in a neat presentable manner.
- Load and seal trailers to be shipped.
- Locate, organize and prepare items onto a pallet for shipping.
- Load and unload trucks using a forklift or pallet jack.
- Manage shipping order paperwork and communicate with truck drivers as needed.
- Quality Control packages to reduce errors while maintaining the highest record of accuracy for customer’s orders.
- Pulled orders, sorted orders for outgoing packages
- Packaged orders, processed labels for shipping
- Received incoming freight and stocked in proper locations
- Wellness Committee Team Member