- Prescribed and fit eyeglasses, contact lens, safety eyewear and subnormal vision
- Assess internal eye disease using ophthalmoscope and collaborate with ophthalmologist if necessary.
- Assess external eye disease using slit lamp.
- Measure, repair and verify eyeglasses before dispensing.
- Detailed eye examination including refraction and slit lamp examination.
- Orthoptic workup.
- Contact lens fitting and dispensing.
- Lowvsion and rehabilitation.
- Diagnostic procedures such as optical coherence tomography, fundus flurescien angiography, B scan.
- Biometry, keratometry and specular microscopy.
- Visual field analysis, Pachymetry
- Perform visual assessment, analyze results and develop a treatment plan.
- Diagnose visual problems, eye diseases, and injuries.
- Prescribe, supply, fit and adjust eyeglasses, contact lenses, and other vision aids.
- Record all diagnosis and treatment plans.
- Promote eye health by educating patients on the proper eye care techniques, including explaining how to clean and wear contact lenses.
- Ophthalmic lens edging including progressive lenses.
- Frame adjustment.