- Clerical skills across multiple software programs
- Maintaining accurate and updated records
- In the case of theft, the ability to review and reconcile for lost stock
- Active communication to inform co-workers of any discrepancies and to suggest or report for appropriate action
- Attention to detail so that all counts and receiving of stock is handled efficiently and completed
- Product knowledge in case of questions regarding compatibilities of Apple products with third-party products
- Ensure transactions are booked properly in bank systems.
- Reconcile transactions between different computer systems.
- Process wires and other ACH requests.
- Reconcile financial data relating to client accounts.
- Provide 1st level support for business banking transaction inquiries.
- Work closely with custodian bank to monitor incoming wire and ACH payments.
- Investigate and resolve complex, large dollar customer claims of error or unauthorized use involving ATM, ACH, and/or Bill Pay and debit card transactions in compliance with Regulation E, communicating results of the investigation to clients and banking offices in a timely and professional manner.
operations specialist/account administrator
- Provided proper preparation, maintenance and security of all trust account records, files, negotiable instruments and documents
- Administered all aspects of assigned accounts in accordance with the legal terms specified in trust documents
- Responsible for paying monthly bills from trust accounts per the terms of the trust documents
- Requested transactions be made on trust accounts to move funds to balance account per the trust agreement
- Store stocktakes.
- Stock replenishment – stock accuracy.
- Visual merchandising of stores.
- Working with store budgets and targets.
- Mail/verbal Communications with Various Stakeholders i.e. overseas offices, shipping lines, transporters, CHA’s, internal communications etc.
- Negotiating rates with vendors.
- Quoting/Pricing-Ocean Freight + Local Charges to customers/overseas offices.
- Obtaining vessel schedules and updating the customers.
- Custom clearance co-ordinations.
- Submitting SI’s & obtaining Approvals from Origin to proceed.
- Booking containers/vessel space.