Operations Manager Resume Examples
- Focal point for MSC Geneva, in-charge for Vessel operations, Inland Logistics and Operations for Dammam, Riyadh and Jubail Ports
- Developed analytics based insights/recommendations for cross-team projects and provide comprehensive market analytics support to Management to help drive future operations and devise strategies
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, shortages, shipments, expenditures, and goods used or issued.
- Provide assistance or direction to warehouse workers.
- Day to day planning
- Team building
- Process improvements
- Cost reductions and improvements
- Oversaw teams of Upto 30-50 people at any given time.
senior operations manager (project manager)
- Full media project management on the markets of Tire1countries
- Revenue growth by 52%
- Expansion of the team from 15 to more than 100 employees worldwide
- Optimization of work processes
- Development of new business verticals
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information.
- Directed the hiring, training and performance evaluations for marketing, sales staff, and supervised their daily activities.
- Coordinated daily operations and management including the training of all certified managers.
- Coordinated art and graphics creation for effective merchandising and Local store marketing.
- Developed and implemented campaigns for email, online advertising, search engines and direct mail.
- Worked directly with clients to build strong long term relationships.
- Redesigned all maintenance and operation’s protocol to be more efficient and easier to train and implement.
- Daily management of multiple locations with the strong ability to multitask.
- Maintain professional standards and policies regarding merchandise handling and distribution.
- Supervise subordinate team members to ensure tasks are being completed quickly and accurately.
- Hire and train new team members from all walks of life.
- Upkeep steady communication with warehouses, vendors and applicable suppliers to maintain a steady inventory.
- Monitor shrink and implement strategies to prevent theft and loss merchandise.
- Handle customer and employee disturbances while acting as the Manager on Duty. Drive metrics with employees.
- Fulfill the Assistant Store Manager role when needed.
operations manager/ sales agronomist
- Change processes such as chemical application, storing, or shipping to improve efficiency or profitability.
- Inspect equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Monitor activities such as irrigation, chemical application, harvesting to ensure adherence to safety regulations or standards.
- Advise grower on types or quantities of crops to be grown, according to factors such as market conditions, federal programs or incentives, or soil conditions.
- Advise growers on crop production operations, such as planning, tilling, planting, fertilizing, cultivating, spraying, or harvesting.
- Evaluate marketing or sales alternatives for farm or ranch products.
- Hire, train, or supervise workers engaged in fertilizing and spraying.
- Centre Development LLC was a nationally prominent developer and owner of large scale, 8000sf self-service laundromat facilities in San Diego County.
- Daily operations; including supervising 30+-person team across 8+ facilities.
- Developed and implemented operating procedures and maintenance programs throughout facilities.
- Project management; layout, design and construction of new facilities from conception to operating entities.
- Established and administered annual budget with effective controls to prevent overages, minimize burn rate and support sustainability objectives.
- Evaluated suppliers to assess quality, timeliness and compliance of deliveries, maintain tight cost controls and maximize business operational efficiency.
- Optimized organizational operations and facilitated decision-making by examining problem-solving concepts, including quantitative methods and techniques.
- Establish and maintain respectful and good working relationships with all staff.
- Managing, developing and supervising direct report staff,
- Overseeing transportation, security, human resources, maintenance, and landscaping departments.
- Overseeing the development of operational strategy in cooperation with the Managing Director and other department managers
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as sales reps,toolmakers, engineers, and production managers, to ensure job success.
- Order Raw materials to maintain inventory to ensure an effective supply chain is maintained
- Monitor employee progress and adapt programs as needed to ensure resources are being used effectively to ensure sales budgets are being met.
- Complete Operations Management: Overseeing end-to-end operations – demand side, supply side and property management, to ensure that annual PnL targets for the cities are metSetting up & Executing Processes : Setting up the right processes and ensuring their execution to achieve the targetsTeam Building & Management: Developing the reporting team which can run on-ground execution expanding the current team, setting the performance metrics and driving efficiencyAnalysis and Reporting: As an extension of process setting, a lot of focus has be expected on data recording, maintenance and analysis as most of the decisions are data backedMeeting complete PnL targets for the cityEnsuring the desired metrics around costs, profitability, customer satisfaction are achieved Process adherence and timely reporting- Team building as per org requirements
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.