- Designed and managed the implementation of database queries to automate procedures using PHP, ASP, MS SQL Server, C++ and MS Access
- Updated call center technology and negotiated deals to cut costs
- Controlled daily business operations by devising and deploying short and long-range strategies to grow profitability and accomplish objectives.
- Developed innovative approaches to manage business and technology needs and enhance performance.
- Participate in management processes, such as selection, qualification, training and performance evaluations.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, and customer issues.
- Monitor and maintain flow rate to achieve station goals, on a daily basis.
- Schedule all hourly employees.
- Built relationships with customers and managed accounts to drive revenue and profit.
- Established operational objectives and work plans and delegated assignments to subordinate managers.
- Worked in matrix management environment with oversight of division level managers, operations, sales, finance, human resources, safety and compliance.
- Advanced productivity KPIs by leading on-the-job training for procedures and safety practices.
- Customer Support Head
- Product Training Head (existing clients across India)
- Development Manager(South India)
- Operations Manager (South India)
- Manage performance and development of Call Center staff
- Identify and Implement process improvement initiatives to continuously raise performance
- Develop highly motivated, productive and professional sales team
- Channel through operational directions and decisions to other associated service centers run by the client.
- Ensure employees understand the unique needs of clients and how to exceed client’s expectations.
- Discuss activities, projects and planning issues
- Take measures to improve performance providing input to training.