- Performed Tier 2 Application support in a very visible and highly demanding IT Operations environment for TSB mortgage sales (pre and post sales) E-business, B2B portal, offset Mortgages and so on.
- Tracked, logged and responded to Priority 1 and Priority 2 support tickets. Performed user account maintenance, production support and managed incidents and provided resolution for end-users technical challenges. Troubleshoot hardware/software issues.
- Developed sql objects for MSSQL server, reduced redundancy of report requests from business users by creating daily, weekly, and monthly reports using SQL Query.
- Gathered business requirements and prepared requirement specification document using UML Diagrams.
- Involved in package creation and deploying in test web servers and helping in Code Integration Testing (CIT), System Testing (ST), and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and deploying the code to production region
- Coordinated with multiple teams from client location and offshore for change management, problem management and incident management to ensure on-time delivery of solutions
- Set and managed schedules to give proper coverage to required areas and meet customer service demands
- Interviewed, hired and trained new employees for positions
- managed over 260 employees
- Worked and gained a beginner level knowledge on COBOL (IBM mainframe) and AS400 technologies as part of mainframe mortgage applications
- Conferred with customers by telephone and in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders and cancel accounts, and to obtain details of complaints.
- Compare data with source documents, and re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Locate and correct data entry errors and report them to supervisors.
- Recommended improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, and billing methods and procedures in order to prevent future problems.
- Executed daily operations of developing Excel Spreadsheets to evidence sales and competitive analysis of more than 100 products that generated income in excess of millions of dollars.
- Contacted customers in order to respond to inquiries and to notify them of order discrepancies and any planned adjustments.
- Prepared products, supplies, equipment and other items for use by adjusting, repairing and assembling them as necessary.
- Onsite Coordinator. Oversee 300 employees on shift to ensure completion of duties. Hired and trained all new employees/ verification of prior employment and screenings for all employees. Consistently perform all labor analysis reporting. Prepare daily agenda; delegate tasks; accounts payable
- Maintaining continuing education certifications to stay current with Human Resources policies and best practices.
- Reduction of employee turnover by 36 percent by resolving issues with the existing scheduling system.
- Coordination of all staff schedules and company programming.
- Management of payroll and compensation for all current employees.
- Acting as a link between employees and management by handling scheduling conflicts, bringing relevant items to management’s attention, and facilitating positive management-employee relations.
- Development of a new rewards system that provides tiered bonuses for extra shifts worked during high-volume periods.
onsite coordinator / planner
- Onsite Client relationship management at BP, 10+ team
- Working with multiple vendors like IBM, Sapient and representing Wipro in Application Development and Support
- Offshore-onsite management for bp.com for all the issues from various BP users
- Migrated 65+ internal websites into Interwoven web content
- Involved in Analyzing customer requirements and managing the development
- Resource planning, project planning, status reporting
- Technologies : J2EE, Interwoven , WCM