senior officer, athletic category
- Formulated category business strategy such as procurement plan of merchandise, product assortment, and OTB calculation in coordination with product development, manufacturing, retail and non-retail sales channel.
- Delivered category business target (volume, value and profit) of Athletic category comprising of Power, Nike and Sparx.
- Planned growth strategy by focusing on price point, distribution and sourcing products.
- Maintained margin percentage, sell out rate and inventory turnover for the designated category within the planned norms.
- Maintenance of Day to Day Accounts in Store
- Closing of accounts and stocks on daily basis.
- Billing of invoices as per the customer need (retail and wholesale)
- VAT and GST preparation for the tax agent.
- Scheduling Meeting for the Regional Manager
officer, external relations & project management
- Writing, editing and distributing press release related to company’s event to the media
- Writing, editing and proofreading in-house magazines, speeches, and articles.
- Solicit VVIPs to feature on in-house magazine features, such as YB Datuk Johari Abdul Ghani, Deputy Minister of Finance, YB Dato’ Sri Abdul Wahid Omar, Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department and Dr Raymond Madden, CEO of Asian Institute Finance (AIF) in the past.
- Liaising with, and answering inquiries from the public, media and other organisations, via telephone and email.
- Arrange public appearances on TV talk show and radio talk to promote financial awareness .
- Establish or maintain relationships with National Council, management, public and media.
- Managed Blackberry administration and monitoring of Blackberry Database Server for 300 BB Users.
- Creation & deletion of blackberry accounts from BES.
- Configuration of Corporate and personal Email account on Blackberry Smartphone.
- Specifying the Blackberry Enterprise Server Activation Password, adding, deleting and restricting a user account from the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- Administration and monitoring of Notes Traveler server for more than 900 Users.
- MIS Reports, Licensing & Vendor Management
- Handling Mailing administration – Lotus Domino, Traveler and Sametime Administration.
- Basic knowledge of VMware & Nutanix server.