- Role :- EXECUTIVE – SALES-USED and SHUBH- PV .
- Business :- Vehicle Finance
- Part of Automation Project for Credit Cards( RTOB and ICM) .
- Quality assurance of Technical Components of Suppliers.
- Monitored 5F system (Find,Focus,Fix, Fast & Feedback) for supplier related quality issues.
- Generate the quality plans & inspection incoming LL parts.
- Responsible for reducing daily CPA( Customer Product Audit) & DRR (Direct Run Rate) demerit.
- Responsible for inspection of new development parts.
- Responsible for electrical aggregates used for Xenon & ‘H’ block TCF , chassis line & load body area.
- Preparing PSR (Problem solving Report).
- Responsible for reducing CKD parts rejection.
- Worked on e-health system in the operation team.
- Extensively involved in the e-health system enhancement UAT testing.
- Participated in root cause analysis of defects with developers.
- Was awarded two subsequent years for the high standard Operational delivery & UAT Support.
- Shift Incharge of Effluent treatment plant
- Storage, Handing and Disposal of Hazardous waste and ETP sludge.
- ISO 14001, 9001,18000 and RC documentation
- DMT (Daily Management Team) Leader
- 5s Leader
- All GPCB legal compliance
- Internal Auditor of QMS and EMS/OHSAS
- Daily activities include Transaction monitoring, Do account openings and disbursements.
- KYC checking of the accounts opened at branch.
- AML checking on the accounts opened basis Name, DOB, Address and PAN.
- Do coordinate with other departments in priority sector lending reporting to RBI.
- Do coordinate with other departments (home loans and agri OD) during heavy volumes.