Office Engineer Resume Examples
- Administer contractor’s work and ensure compliance with submitted contract documents.
- Inspect work sites, monitor project budget and schedule and check project plans and drawings to verify authenticity of office plans.
- Manage and submit all reviewed contract document to contract administrators for further approval.
- Provide assistance to project manager and supervise office engineering construction.
- Perform inspection and prepare documents for entire contract work projects.
- Ensure all contract works in compliance with contract documents.
- Prepare project records with details such as field progress, field conditions, equipment use and corrective actions.
- Quantity estimates for Project Contract including variation orders.
- Quantity take-off for projects materials requirements prior to requisition.
- Evaluation of supplier’s and/or sub-contractor’s proposals and progress billings.
- Disbursement and Liquidation of project site’s Petty Cash Fund.
- Manpower’s Weekly Payroll
- Weekly and Monthly Accomplishment Report.
- Preparation of Company’s Progress Billing for Project Owner’s evaluation. Reconciliation of claimed accomplishments.
- Monitoring of all Project .Daily worker attendance
- Daily accomplishment report.
- Materials monitoring and requisition.
- Prepare and submit progress reports and cost tracking reports.
- Prepare monthly report on progress of assigned project with assistance of schedules, costs spreadsheets and perform analysis on same.
- Ensure bid packets contain relevant engineering drawings, designs and specification for of bid document.
- Analyze and recommend changes to contracts and prepare necessary amendments in contract document.
- Other related documentations.
- Prepare contract documents for different projects.
- Prepare reports on the progress of projects to clients.
- Prepare project schedule and follow its execution according to the schedule.
- Check and payment documents requested by sub-contractors according to the design.
- Approve payment certificates for subcontractors.
- Prepare payment documents on each phase of the project according to the contract agreement and request payment from the client.
- Approve material and financial requests made by project leader and supply the required material and finance to each projects.
- Preparation of architectural drawings as per client requirements and building rules, engineering specifications and standards
- Preparation of estimates and abstract of quantities of buildings
- Participate on preparation of strategies and business plans for the company to become the leading firm in providing wastewater solutions for various governmental and private sectors.
- Communicate with senior engineers in Italy (Ecologia Soluzione Ambiente) using different means in order to inform them about the condition of each project and discuss the feasibility of each projects.
- Coordinating office and site works
- Preparing payment certificates
- Preparing tender documents
- Preparing Cost estimates and quantity surveying
- Preparing contracts for subcontractors
- Provide assistance to project manager and supervise office engineering construction
- Perform inspection and prepare documents for entire contract work projects
- Ensure all contract works in compliance with contract documents
- Look and comment the technical reports provided by Ecologia.
- Prepare correspondence and supporting documents such as certification, drawings and computation of requirements for each project
- Submit and follow up DPWH regarding claims and billings
- Prepare sub-con billings against approved price and project site weekly
- Correctness of the verification of all delivered aggregates and other construction materials from site against accomplishment reports
- Actual auditing/ocular inspection of the submitted accomplishment reports and/or on various existing structures and its conditions at the project site as per instruction of the immediate superior
- Draft correspondence / letters for other agencies concerned in project operation as per instruction of the immediate supervisor
- Proper and full implementation of QEHS, SUPPORT and PROCEDURES MANUAL as part of the company policies and procedures on site
office engineer/document controller
- Prepare budgets for approval for construction equipment and consumables.
- Present the technical and financial offers to clients in need.
- Keep the general manager informed about achievements, progress, challenges and plans.
- In addition, we share our ideas with different professionals and organizations.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.