- Planning diets and menus, and instructing people on the requirements and importance of diet and on the planning and preparation of food
- collecting, organising and assessing data relating to health and nutritional status of individuals, groups and communities
- interpreting and communicating scientific information and providing advice, education and professional opinion to individuals, groups and communities
- monitoring food intake and quality to provide nutritional care
- calculating nutritional values of food served
- planning, conducting and evaluating nutrition intervention programs and compiling educational material
- providing nutrition assessments, nutrition management, and nutrition education, research and training
- Provide health & nutrition assessment and counselling to lifestyle diseases clients under wellness coaching program and nutritional oral supplements
- Compiling meal plan and nutritious healthy recipes
- Compile diet chart and nutrition leaflets for nutrition counselling
- Perform diagnostic test and performing sales for health screening packages
- Responsible for the Weight Loss Education Program.
- Health and Nutrition attention to the interested.
- Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles, dietary plans and diet modifications, and food selection and preparation.Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life.
- Monitor Lactating mothers and counsel the correct positions of feeding, basic rules and its importance
- Teach proper habits about eating healthy.
- Nutrition conferences.
- studying how diet affects metabolism
- examining the process of nourishment and the association between diet, disease and health
- Developing diet plans and counselling patients on special diet modifications
- Assessing, promoting, protecting and enhancing the health of the general public in a community setting and providing strategies for prevention of nutrition-related diseases.
- Managing a cost effective food production operation, distributing high quality meals/snacks and monitoring sanitation and safety standards in a food service setting.
- Operating private consulting practices to provide expertise in nutrition, as well as promote health and prevent disease.
- Working with individuals, groups , workplaces and media to provide dietary advice for healthy living.
- Working with food and pharmaceutical companies to provide research, develop products, educate consumers and promote and market better food and nutritional products in a business setting.
- Teaching nutrition, food chemistry, or food service administration to students in any healthy profession and at all levels of education