- Led Group therapies
- Took Orthostatic Vital Signs
- Collected Patient History and Interview
- Established excellent communication skills
- Observed Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Bathed and dressed elderly and orthopedic patients- groomed, morning and evening care
- Took Vital Signs and full Head-to-Toe Assessments on patients
- Made patients bed- changed bedsheets and resupply
- Examine and collected information about patient
- Administered medication with assistance to RN
- Observed patients during physical therapy and occupational therapy
- Analyze and interpret patients histories, symptoms, physical findings, or diagnostic information to develop appropriate diagnoses.
- Rotated in several areas such as in Medical-surgical ward, pediatric ward, OB-GYN ward, ENT ward, recovery ward, and the neurointensive care unit.
- Performed basic procedures under the direct supervision of our clinical instructor.
- Prepared and administered medications.
- Assisted in delivering newborn babies.
- Monitoring the vital signs of both the mother and infant.
- Provided care and support to the patients before, during and after the delivery.
- Performed primary and essential newborn care.