- Implement new education program for Pre School age children
- Delivered creative and interactive activities to an average of 15 to 20 students with 2-3 years of age group
- Interact regularly with Parents and other stake holders.
- Perform administrative duties such as hall and cafeteria monitoring, and bus loading and unloading.
- Responsible for providing age-appropriate care which includes: feeding, changing diapers, escorting to the bathroom, maintaining a safe environment, putting children down for naps, holding, or sitting with and cheerfully interacting with children through games, stories, play and prayer.
- Be polite, friendly, and courteous to all children, parents, and volunteers.
- Stay until the children are secured with a responsible adult named on the child’s registration form.
- In the event of an emergency notify the parent via the communication system. Cell phone/pager.
- Teach 18 months to 3 years old children, involving child care
- Reggio Emilia Approach-based preschool
- Organize and lead play-based activities (based on their interest)
- Attend to children’s basic needs by dressing them, and changing their diapers.
- Good communication with parents
- Photo taking and weekly update children’s portfolio
- Taught basic skills, such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills
- Observed and evaluated children’s performance, behavior, social development, and physical health
- Identified children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discussed them with supervisors, and parents or guardians
- Demonstrated activities to children
- Managing classrooms of 30 students.
- Developed and executed creative ideas of teaching.
- Engaged in craft work for school such as models, charts and takeaways. Met with parents/guardians to address and resolve students behavioral issues.
- Organized summer camp activities and various in-house events.