- Worked on a SNF unit, assisted with ambulating patients daily. Also set up daily activities such as painting, bingo, etc
- Insert IVs, NG tubes, and catheters
- Administer medications under the nurses supervison
- Arrange transportation for patients
- Provide physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities, such as eating/drinking, getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, toileting, standing, walking, or exercising.
- Measure/record food and liquid intake and urinary and fecal output.
- Record vital signs, height and weight of patients.
- Exercise patients with restricted mobility.
- Change bed linens/make beds.
- Assisted nursing with hourly rounding using the AIDET technique.
- Demonstrated culturally competent care into daily practice.
- Provided basic patient care or treatments, such as taking temperatures or blood pressures, dressing wounds, treating bedsores, giving enemas or douches, rubbing with alcohol, massaging, or performing catheterizations.
- Assembled and use equipment, such as catheters, tracheotomy tubes, or oxygen suppliers.
- Assisted patients with bathing, dressing, maintaining personal hygiene, moving in bed, or standing and walking.
- Prepared or examine food trays for conformance to prescribed diet.