- Greeted guests upon arrival, checked them in and provided them with any information regarding the facilities
- Responded to guest complaints, requests and emergencies
- Controlled cash and credit card payment transactions of the front desk
- Completed night audit for guest ledgers to close bank and cash registers, reconciling issues quickly and marking discrepancies
- Ran daily, weekly and monthly reports to close day and meet objectives
- Handled guests check ins and outs with efficiency and professionalism.
- Handled diverse customer & operational issues throughout the night.
- Balanced revenue and settled accounts nightly and transferred computers to new start of day.
- Prepared breakfast buffet for guests.
- Responding to guest needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Combing through accounting data to find errors and collate daily totals.
- Ensuring reservations/orders are correct and fixing any problems found.
- Accommodating special billing requests, e.g. multiple credit cards or Direct Bill accounts.
- Extensive use of Opera, Micros, Excel, and Word.
- Greeted all members accordingly and offered the proper accommodations expected for their rewards tier.
- Reviewed all End of Day paperwork to ensure all reports balanced with no errors among them.
- Reported any errors to management or the respected department if unable to correct.
- Made personal connections with guests to achieve brand devotion.
- Communicated with co-workers and management to create an informative and educated work experience.
- Performs the guest in house rate check and fixes any variances
- Performs all other job related duties as requested
- Performs all duties of a Front Desk Agent
- Ensures all cash and cash equivalents are accounted for and balanced at the beginning and end of each work shift
- Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority, otherwise refers the matter to the Front Desk Manager