Night Auditor Resume Examples
- Greeted guests upon arrival, checked them in and provided them with any information regarding the facilities
- Responded to guest complaints, requests and emergencies
- Controlled cash and credit card payment transactions of the front desk
- Completed night audit for guest ledgers to close bank and cash registers, reconciling issues quickly and marking discrepancies
- Ran daily, weekly and monthly reports to close day and meet objectives
- Handled guests check ins and outs with efficiency and professionalism.
- Handled diverse customer & operational issues throughout the night.
- Balanced revenue and settled accounts nightly and transferred computers to new start of day.
- Prepared breakfast buffet for guests.
- Responding to guest needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Combing through accounting data to find errors and collate daily totals.
- Ensuring reservations/orders are correct and fixing any problems found.
- Accommodating special billing requests, e.g. multiple credit cards or Direct Bill accounts.
- Extensive use of Opera, Micros, Excel, and Word.
- Greeted all members accordingly and offered the proper accommodations expected for their rewards tier.
- Reviewed all End of Day paperwork to ensure all reports balanced with no errors among them.
- Reported any errors to management or the respected department if unable to correct.
- Made personal connections with guests to achieve brand devotion.
- Communicated with co-workers and management to create an informative and educated work experience.
- Performs the guest in house rate check and fixes any variances
- Performs all other job related duties as requested
- Performs all duties of a Front Desk Agent
- Ensures all cash and cash equivalents are accounted for and balanced at the beginning and end of each work shift
- Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority, otherwise refers the matter to the Front Desk Manager
- Audit all the transaction of the previous day, take follow-up for the next day, providing notes in addition to the report to the guest service manager.
- Generating daily reports, Summary details, settlement report from the POS software -TD machines and reconcile them with the transaction posted into the system
- Closing the day into the system and send Audit report to the Guest service manager, Coordinator, Managing Director.
- Respond to all guests’ requests, problems, complaints and/or accidents presented at the Front Desk or through reservations, in an attentive, courteous and effective manner. Escalate matters to the Guest Services Manager when required.
- Checked hotel guests in and out in a professional and friendly manner, effectively handling approximately 2 to guests per shift.
- Entered customer data using the Opera system and update information whenever the patrons changed rooms.
- Answered phones, checked lobby, bathrooms and common areas near the front desk to ensure cleanliness two times per shift.
- Efficiently resolved guest complaints and ensured issues were addressed promptly.
- Handled cash, credit cards, debit cards and various payment options, posted all charges to customer’s accounts.
- Create spread sheets in excel to find errors in day to day operations.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by adjusting bills.
- Verified entries and records of financial transactions reported by various hotel departments including following proper audit procedures to balance the hotel’s daily revenue and expense transactions.
- Promptly identified the causes of out-of-balance situations whilst taking the initiative to amend errors to prevent re-occurrence.
- Acted as a hotel liaison after hours (Checked guests in and out of rooms, cashiering, handled incoming calls, relayed messages, provided guests with personal items)
- Prepared daily revenue reports
- Made corrections and adjustments to books
- Balanced all revenue and settlement accounts
- Transmitted credit card batches
- Maintained cleanliness of the lobby and other light janitorial duties
- Monitored areas of the hotel
- Prepare audit reports and statistics to be distributed as required.
- Resolved guest concerns, including billing and reservation inquiries.
- Act as manager on duty as needed. Owns guest complaints and utilizes conflict resolution skills to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Managing and monitoring the activities of all employees during a night shift.
- Dealing with various complaints, problems, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- Ensuring that all employees perform the tasks assigned to them competently and professionally.
- Completing the Night Audit in a timely manner.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.