- distribute newspapers to residential houses
- deliver to customers
- assemble and bag prior to delivery
- delivery 3 times a week
- lift heavy loads of newspapers
- Collect money when due
- Deliver newspaper daily and on time
- Assemble and display newspapers
- Route planning
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, and brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Load and unload trucks, vans, and automobiles.
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases and other vehicles.
- Prepared and packaged newspapers.
- Deliver the newspaper in a safe, clean, dry and undamaged condition to all locations designated by Metro Land as quickly as possible
- Organize and load deliveries of over 90 newspapers every week
- Monitor inventory of supplies (includes: plastic bags and rubber bands) to ensure proper packing of paper bundles
- Proactively communicate with supervisor on coverage needs and any issues
- Deliver newspapers in timely and accurate manner.
- Time management and active problem solving.
- Assembled/sorted and bagged newspapers prior to delivery
- Delivered newspaper to houses listed on delivery list