- Trabajo en personas en el hospital.
- Examino instrumente, equipo, y el habitacion de Dcotor para limpieza.
- Manejar cirugia, planes, programa y equipo..
- seguio planes de Doctor durante la procidimiento
- examino personas para informacion de medico condicion
- the participation in all types of neurosurgical emergency, including traumatic brain injuries, hemorrhages, strokes, arteriovenous malformations, brain aneurisms
- The research of pathogenesis and treatment options in patients with intracranial hypertension.
- The participation local and international conferences and symposiums (e.g. The 13th European Congress of Neurosurgery, Lisbon, 2003; The World Congress of Neurological Surgery, Marrakesh, Morocco, June 19-24, 2005; etc) with e special attention to functional neurosurgery.
- Examine the patient to obtain information on a medical condition and surgical risk.
- Diagnose patients after assessing their medical history and examination results.
- Planning necessary treatments for a certain medical condition.
- See patients for checkups
- Analyze the patient’s medical history, medication allergies, physical condition, and examination results to verify the operation’s necessity and to determine the best procedure.
- Standardize drug dosages, methods of immunization, and procedures for manufacture of drugs and medicinal compounds.
- Oversee public health programs, including statistical analysis, health care planning, surveillance systems, and public health improvement.
- Investigate diseases or parasites to determine cause and risk factors, progress, life cycle, or mode of transmission.
- Operate on patients to correct deformities, repair injuries, prevent and treat diseases, or improve or restore patients’ functions using advanced technology.
- A high degree of manual dexterity
- Good hand-eye co-ordination, excellent vision and visuo-spatial awareness.
- A blend of confidence and caution
- Good organisational and excellent communication skills.
- physical stamina to cope with long hours and demanding nature of the work
- emotional strength in order to manage very sick patients
- the ability to lead and manage a team effectively