senior network operations manager
- Managed over 3,000 automation systems supporting over 4,000 end users in 33 facilities, directed 52 system administrators and effectively decreased resolution time for Remedy trouble tickets by over 96%.
- Supervised organizations of over 350 personnel in strategic and tactical environments.
- Directed the contracting of supplies, labor and project requirements during several OCONUS IT infrastructure build-outs totaling over $3 million.
- Planned and facilitated the multi-million dollar network migration of a unit Headquarters building move and directed the network transition of 587 computers, printers and phones.
- Supervised the design, development and implementation of strategic plans to ensure they were in accordance with management priorities and objectives.
- Managed project time lines to ensure that deadlines were met. Analyzed and resolved complex issues and conflicting priorities for IT resources throughout organizations.
- Executed 21 fly-away communications missions on three C-37A aircraft supporting the Chief of Staff of the Army, Director of the NSA and the STRATCOM Commander, respectively. Worked extensively with network topologies, including DISA circuits to effectively deploy long-haul communications requirements across the world.
network operations manager
- Reconciled a unit Telephone Control Officer Program and saved the organization over $15,000 annually by establishing database tracking, documentation and management of all phones services.
- Utilized comprehensive hands-on level experience with configuring routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, WAN optimization, Net-profilers, Sharks, and Flow Gateways to manage technical staff consisting of Military and Government contractors.
- Routinely handled highly classified and close hold information as a trusted agent among the most senior levels of the DoD with 100% protection of all assets.
- Maintained accountability of all organizational equipment valued at over $15 million including assets dispersed throughout multiple countries supporting over 2,000 special operations warfighters.
- Directed the Afghan Local Police Motorola Radio Project and managed the contract, delivery and deployment of over 100 radio systems throughout the area of operations.