- Analyze primary TAC Network level issues
- Troubleshooting, Configuring & Upgrading ScreenOS of Juniper Firewalls
- Review device error reports and take appropriate action (troubleshooting, providing RMA)
- Efficient handling of day to day network activities such as troubleshooting and configuration
- Strong in incident and problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Coordinating with the customer, Accounts manager to fix the link/ network security issue permanently
- Responsible for general on-going troubleshooting of Juniper Firewall, protocol configuration including co-ordinates and managed tasks
- Maintain and administer client networks and related computing environments including LAN, WAN-MPLS, Data Center and all devices configurations.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve network problems and replace defective components when necessary.
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of network devices like switches, routers and firewall.
- Implement and provide technical support for core banking services and network equipment to branch end customer and co-ordinate with Internet Service Providers.
- Configure and define parameters for installation or testing of local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), routers, switches, controllers or related networking equipment.
- Document network support activities, generating tickets for any kind of fault, maintaining SLA.
- Provide 24×7 telephonic support related to networking or connectivity issues.
- Ensuring timely implementation of Core- O&M Processes.
- Analyzing Daily Traffic Reports ASR, PSR, HOSR and pointing out high utilization POI & After Trunk groups and plan for augmentation accordingly.
- Planning and designing network architecture also Configuring, troubleshooting and Managing.
- Coordination with Marketing/Business teams for testing of new features and new products.
- Making sure all IR testing completed successfully and with successful launching of Roaming Services.
- Ensuring 100% compliance in monthly report submission and TRAI Audits.
- 100% compliance in all DOT , Regulatory work which is crucial requirement to avoid penalty.
- Deliver services within site engineering, integration and/or configuration and/or support of products and networks in accordance with a customer service contract including on-site support and emergency handling.
- Identify faults and troubleshoot independently according to a set of defined alternatives, and apply standard resolving processes in the network.
- Perform complex updates/upgrades of live networks.
- Conduct customized integration of products/networks, including 3rd party products.
- Plan, design and optimize the network based on the customers’ requirements on the technical functionality.
- Participate in technical reviews and provide on-site support to our customers, local support offices and Ericsson organizations.
- Develop and deliver design and performance services to meet the customer’s needs.
- Examine the needs of the user, plan and create network system and its details.
- Estimate, record and improve the limit and execution of data and system networks.
- Evaluate and coordinate the network system and data correspondence system network design.
- Research, plan and create data and correspondence system network design.
- To design and set up a networking environment by planning system arrangement and managing network system.
- Evaluate and design to secure network system by setting up authorizing arrangements, assigning and observing access.