senior network analyst
- Handling responsibilities of making on-going recommendations of network policies and standards, recommend technical solutions to enhance performance, increase redundancy, and add flexibility to the existing infrastructure
- Co-ordination with Remote hand and Key for physical issues of device
- Gained enough knowledge on the Network Roaming, porting and Clearing.
- Solution Environment – Checkpoint Firewalls, ASA Firewall, Cisco Switches, Routers, F5 (BIG IP) Loadbalancer, Netscaler Loadbalancer, Netscaler VPX.
- Hardware and software installation.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve issues related to Laptops, work stations, printers, and fax machines.
- Track all calls via electronic tracking systems and perform system analysis.
- Perform quality assurance tests on all modifications and software releases.
- Research and develop root cause analysis for solving complex business related issues.
- Write and revise documentations for new processes/procedures.
- Ensure Service Level Agreement(s) (SLA’s) are enforced.
- Assist all guest on how to connect to the wifi connection in a certain hotel.
- Configure and troubleshoot WiFi connection in multiple hotels worldwide.
- Maintain the smooth connection of internet towards Hotel’s guest and employees.
- provide the highest level of quality service possible to campus community.
- Ability to improve workflow and problem-solving skills on a project
- Updating standard operating procedures and Performing statistical analysis, determining project scope and documenting results.Company-wide IT infrastructure, Network connectivity and health utilizing Active Directory
- Internet/MPLS, Docushare/Document Management
- Analyzing operations, determining project scope and documenting results
- Performed the tasks of making ongoing recommendations of network policies and standards
- General IT operations and compliance.
- Maintained system and network availability and monitoring of services.
sr. network analyst
- Configure, install and manages the routers, switches, access points, firewalls (Cisco)
- Virtual Servers/URLs configuration on F5 LTMs and GTMs
- Handling issues related to F5 Virtual servers and Firewalls
- Port Openings and packet captures on Firewall requested in tickets and on call.
- WAN Link upgrade and Turn ups.
- Acted as primary contact for network emergencies and issues
- Upgraded and backups of Cisco Routers, Switches and APs