- Administered a Linux server network
- Managed the software build and deployment process
- Taking Backups of network data from the Layer 2 switches.
- Configuring a local area network (LAN) routers or related equipment.
- Establishes and maintains network performance.
- Builds network configurations and connections.
- Troubleshoots network problems.
- IP address auditing and allocation
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration and directing system installation.
- Defines, documents, and enforces system standards.
- Maximizes performance by troubleshooting network problems and outages and scheduling upgrades.
network administrator/assistant manager of fulfillment operations
- Backup servers weekly and monthly
- Identifying the causes of networking problems, using diagnostic testing software.
- Maintaining logs of network activity and the TACACS+ server.
- Running monthly network reports.
- Maintained a total of 18 servers in a mixed-mode (NT and 2000) environment
- Performed security audits (internet attacks and internal)
- Completed requests for network access and user accounts
- Performed change management
- Windows Server administration and maintenance including Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Assisted in setting up laptops for use on the network, as well VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phones.
- Created and maintained corporate intranet and webmail sites
- Created installation procedures for software installations