- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Load computer tapes and disks, and install software and printer paper or forms.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment.
- Install or repair network cables, including fiber optic cables.
- Configure wide area network (WAN) or local area network (LAN) routers or related equipment.
- Install and Configure Router, Switches and Firewall of C-Dot.
- Maintaining and Troubleshoot of Network.
- Installing and Configure HP Blade Servers.
- Install updated software, and programs that maintain existing software and/or provide requested features such as time-correlated call routing.
- Administration and Maintenance of network infrastructure including operation and maintenance of Cisco, Baynetworks DSL routers and Catalyst, 3com and Netgear switches.
- Vast Knowledge in TCP-IP, EIGRP and other protocols, SMTP,SNMP, RADIUS, etc.
- Implements Computer Policy usage and access lists
- Configure/test and Administer Voice-over IP equipments and routers
- Maintenance & inventory of hardware equipment and software used by the company
- Install and perform repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Research hardware or software products to meet technical networking or security needs.
- Administer & Conduct online government exams of IBPS, RUHS, RBI, SBI, GATE, NTPC and many more.
- Maintain their IT resources.
- Still Working as Network Admin & System Admin in Knowledge institute of technology iON Digital Zone (TATA Consultancy Services) Online Examination Center , Kakapalayam salem -636504.
- Marketing of Railwire ISP Products
- Installation of LAN WAN Cisco Routers and Switches
- Installation of Fibre Optics Cable and Network Topology