- Performance of VT, RT, UT and PT inspection activities
- Set up and calibrate nondestructive testing equipment
- Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities February 2011– now(defects) using NDT methods of inspection
- Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations
- Perform specialized inspections
- Report writing
- Help in other inspection activities in:
- Components line inspection on Nozzle ring Assembly Department.
- Check In-coming material and Consumable certification
- Check and monitor NDT requirements.
- Maintain recorded information of the parts and inspection reports.
- Supervise the activities of the NDT crews and follow their production
- Maintaining the records of calibration, inspection and testing equipment as per
- Conducted regular inspections of machinery to identify and remedy mechanical concerns
- Managed successful teams of employees and contractors on projects of all sizes
- Achieved client confidence and protected operations by keeping information confidential
- Provided basic technical support resolving issues for clients on variety of company products
- Carried out non-destructive testing using VT, UT;
- Performed thermal control, vibration diagnostic, gas analysis, coolant flow measurement;
- Performed input control of materials and equipment;
- Developed and designed work instructions, procedures, regulations.
- Participated in FGP/WPMP Tengizсhevroil project;
- Carried out non-destructive testing using VT, UT, MT, PT, HT;
- Performed equipment set-up, calibration and inspection as per approved procedures and issue reports;
- Advised and recommended required repairs or replacements to defective plant and equipment and carried out further inspections after repair work to ensure conformity to approved standards and codes;
- Provided reports based on the results of inspections.