musician/sales and merchandising
- Leadership skills: organizing band members, dates, shows, etc.
- recorded 2 albums professionally (2011, 2014)
- People skills: getting and keeping people interested in the band itself
- Communication: working well with other band members, promoters and business owners
- Sales experience: promoting the product (merchandise) and being able to make sales based on communicating with the customers after shows
- Played By Earing
- Performed before live audiences during the Middle School Quarter Three Concert.
- Memorized musical selections, routines, and musical notations.
- Practiced rhythm exercises with instrumental coaches in order to develop skills and to rehearse for upcoming roles.
- Interpret or modify music, applying knowledge of melody, rhythm, and voice production
- Practice singing exercises and study with vocal coaches
- Sing with musical accompaniment.
- Make recordings.
- learn new music that is suitable for live performance and/or recording.
- Compose pop songs and vocals.
- Performed at The Viper Room, The Mint, Hotel Cafe
- Memorize musical selections and routines, or sing following printed text, musical notation, or customer instructions.
- Observe choral leaders or prompters for cues or directions in vocal presentation.
- Conduct the Cub and Boy Scout performances.
- Teach musical skills such as emotion, breathing technique, posture, note reading, rhythm reading, and tempo control.
- Find venues to book shows
- Play live music in venues
- Write my own music
- Record my own music
- Market my own music