- Assign class work and homework.
- Organize and Coordinate events for students.
- Design and run rock band programs and ensembles.
- Teach private lessons for drums, electric guitar, bass guitar, ukulele and electronic music production.
- Teach group classes in music composition and recording.
- Primarily stationed at Simonds Elementary (SJUSD), yet working at different schools in the bay area as a general music teacher, team/mentor teaching other music teachers.
- Coordinating school performances and musical plays
- Implementing curriculum of Orff and Kodaly methods, music theory, history and technology to K-5th grades
- Working to create and sustain after school strings/band program at elementary level in collaboration with local middle school music teachers. Hiring and management of high school volunteers.
- Maintain over one hundred band/orchestral school instruments, classroom inventory, sheet music library, budgets, coordination of lecturers and vendors.