junior multimedia artist
- Create custom multimedia content (graphic design, layout, photo, video, motion graphics, animation) for online/offline platforms.
- Formulate layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound.
- Manage accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements.
- Prepare detailed storyboards showing sequence and timing of story development for multimedia production.
- Manage and assist in advertisement and product shoots (shoot scheduling, management, art direction, etc.)
- Research current trends and new technology, such as computer software, and design trends.