- Properly position and complete diagnostic radiographs, Ct Scan, and MRI exams on a daily basis
- Perform routine laboratory tests , UPT’s and veinepuncture
- Assist physicians in biopsies
- PRN Technologist for fixed and mobile MRI operations.
- Obtain diagnostic images per radiologists protocol
- Carefully screen patients for any MR contraindications
- Obtain a thorough patient history
- Review patient’s past medical history
- Review outpatient’s insurance preauthorization the day before scheduled exam
- Obtain intravenous access as needed
- Ensure patient’s GFR was adequate enough if intravenous contrast was needed
- Responsible for checking safety of patients and implants, scanned on 1.5T traditional magnet and 1.0T open magnet.
- Trained new Mission Partners
- Performed peer Interviews
- Performed quality MRI studies on Siemens and GE platform.
- Perform MRI ( PHILIPS 1.5T Acheiva)
- manage average 10 patients per shift, while maintaining high quality of care.
- provide proper orientation to the new staffs.
- Attend departmental meetings.
- Care of equipment and fault reporting to hospital biomedical team.
- Start and complete exams using Meditech Software
- GE 1.5 Tesla magnet
- GE 3 Tesla magnet
- Helped optimize protocols working closely with the radiologists.