- Repair, overhaul, or adjust motorcycle brake systems.
- Test electronic computer components on motorcycles and farm equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Rebuild, repair, or test motorcycle fuel injection units.
- Align wheels, axles, frames, torsion bars, and steering mechanisms of ATV’s.
- Tune motorcycle engines to ensure proper and efficient functioning.
- Repair, replace, or adjust defective fuel injectors, carburetor parts, and fuel filters.
- Carry out basic suspension repairs and services.
- Raise motorcycles,
- Test drive motorcycles to diagnose malfunctions or to ensure that they are working properly. heavy parts or equipment using hydraulic jacks or hoists.
- Inspect, test, and listen to defective equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test instruments such as motor analyzers, chassis charts, and pressure gauges and refer to manufacturer manuals.
- Diagnose and repair engines and electrical systems.
- Disassemble and overhaul internal combustion engines, pumps, stators, transmissions, and clutches.