mortgage broker / branch manager
- Provide exceptional Customer Service to clients and referral partners
- Provide unbiased recommendation of Lending Products suitable for Residential,Investment, Personal &Commercial Finance
- Portfolio management & Client data base management of pipeline, for new & existing clientele
- Meet monthly KPI targets for judgments of $2- $4 million per month
- Business development & networking–obtaining/ maintaining referrer relationships with Accountants, Conveyances,Builders,Property–Land Developers,Clients, Real Estate Agents and Community Groups
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of qualifying for loans.
- Cross Selling & referral– Mortgage Protection Insurance(ALI), Property investment opportunities, Financial Planning and Cross product selling
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, financial statements, and other financial information.
- Meeting and adhering to all ASIC / NCCP requirements
- Attending PD days for all Lenders to stay up to date with current products in the market, credit policy and process
- Provide unbiased recommendation of Lending Products suitable for Residential,Investment, Personal & Commercial Finance
- Work with and accredited by various lenders to facilitate the needs of clients and find them the best home loan solution available to them
- Act as an intermediary between banks and clients to create a positive experience for both parties during the loan process
- Evaluate clients potential for borrowing and capacity for repayment
- Evaluate the needs of the business and create data pertaining to costs of running and planning budgets for operational need
- Meeting with clients to discuss their lending requirements
- Assess applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Sourcing the most appropriate lending solutions for the individual
- Collecting relevant supporting documents
- Having thorough knowledge of various lending products
- Submitting electronic loan applications
- Liaising with settlement agents, real estate agents, credit assessors and other related parties to facilitate a successful outcome for our clients
- Helped borrowers to finance their new residential purchase as well as assisting them refinance their mortgages.
- Prospected and nurtured realtor relations in an effort to help their borrowers obtain financing.
- Ran successful direct mail campaigns.
- Consulted with each borrower to make them aware of the different loan options.
- personally went to the borrowers home to sign loan documents as well as notarize the trust deed and other documents that needed to be notarized.
- Responsible for prepossessing my loans for approval through Fannie Mae’s encompass obtaining DU approvals.