- Prepare technical reports for use by mining, engineering, and management personnel.
- Monitor mine production rates to assess operational effectiveness.
- Preparing Mining License at GSMB, Environmental Protection License at CEA and related all permits. Reporting works such as Economic Viability Report, IEER Report , Project Report and Feasibility Report.
- Prepare schedules, reports, and estimates of the costs involved in developing and operating mines.
- Supply of crushed stone to the Processing plant, Crusher Plant designing, Preparation of daily operational programme, Preparation of daily maintenance programme, Preparation of weekly maintenance programm, Preparation of long term maintenance Programmes , Preparation of daily and monthly production report , Preparation of monthly costing report, Cost analysis and desired plant adjustments.
- Supply of aggregates to the crusher plant according to the demand. Preparation of daily programme for the site activities , Preparation of daily progress reports , Preparation of monthly costing reports , Explosive handling , Optimization of operations of heavy machineries , Labour handling , All other quarry operations including control blasting.
- Select locations and plan underground or surface mining operations, specifying processes, labor usage, and equipment that will result in safe, economical, and environmentally sound extraction of minerals and ores.
- Design, implement, and monitor the development of mines, facilities, systems, or equipment.
- Blast modeling for Underground operation – Development of drill and blast systems, outlining parameters for design, design procedures, strategies for continuous improvement and risk management and assessments.
- Optimizing production through effective drill and blast planning including effective use of resources.
- Scheduling of underground mining activities – weekly and monthly planning of operations.
- Ensuring hanging wall and sidewall rock stability through proper blasting methods.
- Coordination of charging and blasting activities – Liaison with other Engineers and Managers to ensure targets are met and optimization of a blast performance is achieved.
- Conducting post blast evaluation, blast quality control and monitoring of efficiencies – video and photo recording, fragmentation analysis etc.
- SUPERVISION OF EXCAVATOR DUMPER ALIGNMENT
- SUPERVISION OF DRILLING AND BLASTING
- SUPERVISION OF WORK FACE ALLOCATION
- EXPLOSIVE REQUISITION
- CHARGING OF EXPLOSIVES
- BLASTING REPORT
- SCREEN PLANT FEEDING
- Prepared long term plans and schematics using Minescape and Minex pit design packages for targeted mines, including tunnels, haulage roads and shafts.
- Implemented modernized safety practices as recommended and required by Indonesia and Saptaindra Sejati.
- Used Minscape to prepare layout of mine development and determine proper mining methods.
- Worked directly with construction foreman to monitor construction of mine and installation of mining equipment.
- Prepared Short term plan design and mining scheme to fulfill daily and monthly Coal Getting target.
- Lead survey crew in field area, pit and disposal, to maintain pit design which had to stick with the plan.
- Collaborating with foreman supervisor to fulfill daily and weekly operating target.