microbiology lab assistant (intern)
- Perform microbiological analysis of water, food and cosmetic samples.
- Prepare and autoclave growth medium and reagents for laboratory personnel use.
- Analyze sample data to study relationships between microbes and their environment.
- Use computer to process and store data of samples analyzed.
- Construct Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for chemicals and equipment.
microbiology lab assistant
- Examine instruments, equipment, and operating room to ensure sterility.