- With all this you can develop safety procedures to be employed by workers operating equipment or working in close proximity to on-going chemical reactions.
- Besides that evaluate chemical equipment and processes to identify ways to optimize performance or to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Assisting store manager with topics for store meetings.
- Acting as store manager when store manager was not available.
- Managed Merchandise transactions
- Worked one on one with artists & their fans
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, stocking,
- Interview, select, and train warehouse and supervisory personnel.and shipping products or materials.
- Trained all new managers on store procedures and policies and for their own advancement.
- Implemented a training program for assistants for their growth/development.
- Assisted in New Hire Training.
- Supervised half the departments in store; which equated to $22 mil
- communicated with Mens buyers, Accessories buyers, All Women’s Ready to Wear buyers, Childrens buyers, Intimate apparel buyers, and Gift Galleries buyers located in corporate offices.
- Worked closely with HR department to hire
- Oversaw all aspects of the merchandise and visual presentation of the store
- Exercised independent judgement and discretion to drive sales through merchandise and visual presentation
- Primary responsibility was to manage, train, coach, supervise and direct staff to ensure consistent execution of company best practices
- Owned performance management and growth/retaining talent among direct reports
- Collaborated with Store Manager and Service Managers to achieve overall sales and financial budgets
- Developed unique SKU codes/numbers for individual items
- Managed and delegated tasks amongst Merchandising Executives and ensured all task deadlines were met with success
- Liaised with local & international Vendors via meetings, teleconferencing and e-mail to discuss procurement and stocking opportunities
- Researched and developed multiple strategic contracts and GenCons for vendors to stock their items on WEDABO’s platform through consignments, dropships, and wholesaling
- Negotiated payment terms and cost saving margins upon wholesale among other terms of business to protect the companies best interests
- Ensured all visuals pertaining to the products are an accurate and appropriate representation of the product
- Established and led a Marketing Division to create campaigns to increase brand awareness and in turn, sales