- Participated in The Village summer camp, (125 hours)
- I mentored, assisted and supervised the (youth ages 6-10) in various sports, dance and arts stations.
- I Interpreting my skills in team building, socialization, responsibility and leadership
- I was able to counsel and help the children develop academic and physical skills.
- Interacting and Mentoring Young Indigenous Youth at the FREEROLLIN program at the Kempsey Skate Park
- Liaised with Parents, Youth & Community members supported DSRIC – MTB Program
- Mentored five or more preteen boys that struggle with anger management issues
- Chaperoned field trips to historical events
- Drove clients to their errands
- Engaged clients in activities
- Companionship with client
- Correcting behavior
- Provide one-on-one mentoring services outside of program hours to assist the youth in developing the personal, emotional, or social skills that may be impacting their ability to be successful through coaching and modeling positive behaviors
- Act as a liaison between the youth, youth’s family, agency, youth’s school police department, and employer
- Facilitate youth-related training (Mental health, crisis, suicidal, etc.)
- Connect youth with outreach services to address basic social service
- Assist participants in learning essential job functions and orientation to the workplace environment and culture
mentor, loading and picking
- Position, align, and adjust Items for proper fit and Shipping.
- Pick items that customer ordered to be shipped.
- Teach new hires and answer questions that anyone may have.
- Show leadership at all times.