- Plan and supervise class and group learning activities.
- Individually assist students with activities and problems.
- Guide and counsel at-risk middle schoolers with adjustment or academic problems, or special academic interests.
- Mentor students on problems in their home lives, social lives, and situational skills.
- Helped set goals and work toward achieving them by educating four mentees about various resources available on campus, as the need arises
- Served as a positive social and academic role-model by supporting
- Assist incoming freshman into coming to the university
- Answer questions regarding campus resources, academic assistance and campus life
- Provide academic skills, life skills, and opportunities for development
- Help develop academic success plan
- Complete hours and make notes on improvement with students throughout the semster
- Led different nature excursions.
- Taught survival and outdoor tips.
- Led outdoor games.
- Stayed outside for two weeks.
- Guide students for future admissions after completing high school
- Perform and supervise lab experiments to enhance student’s learning outcomes
- Teaching biological topics to secondary school students
- motivational speaker to increase student’s efficiency