- Instruct students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
- Analyze data, using statistical methods and applications, to evaluate the outcomes and effectiveness of workplace programs.
- Adapt mentoring methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs, abilities, and interests.
- Lessons are based around teaching programming and encouraging the freedom of creativity.
- Adviser and coach that provided advice, guidance, and feedback.
- Serve as a positive role model and friend.
- Help set goals and work toward accomplishing them.
- Build the relationship by planning and participating in activities together
- Created two FLL (FIRST Lego League) robotics teams
- Organized and ran team meetings that included lessons to facilitate teamwork and engineering skill building
- Organized inventory and team finances for competitions
- Plan, coordinate, and mentor students working on live projects.
- Provide Orientation and counseling for Orphans.
- comply with agency protocol and case management best practices
- Work one on one with Orphans to ease the transition into the community/ Organization.
- Help them enroll in school and follow the progress.
- Schedule hospital visit.
- Help them get involve in extra curriculum activities
- Maintain accurate case histories of orphans.
- Develop curricula and instruct accordingly using various methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations
- Guide and counsel students (50 students, 10 – 15 yrs old)
- Mentoring students
- Conducting workshops and various learning sessions