- Greeted clients, checked in animals upon arrival to the hospital, and communicated pets’ needs to the pet practitioner on duty.
- Observed animals for signs of illness, injury, or unusual behavior; notifying veterinarians or managers as warranted.
- Answered telephones with a confident and friendly manor, and gave information to callers, took messages, and transferred calls to appropriate individuals.
- Maintained and updated appointment calendar for entire hospital.
- Heard and resolved complaints from clients.
- Processed and prepared pet prescriptions, travel certifications, and other important documents.
- Process online membership applications
- Renew existing memberships
- Maintain databases
- Communicate and engage with members of the public
- Preparation of weekly and monthly e-newsletters
- Assist in event organisation (markets & workshops)
- Write creative workshop handbooks and presentations
- Schedule appointments and follow up on leads.
- Built rapport with both existing and potential members.
- Present creative workshops to the public
- Assist at large craft events
- Explain regarding membership passes and prices
- Answer questions about the membership pass and benefits.
- Sell membership pass to customers.
- Drive customers from Open booth / Roving
- Served as primary staff liaison to fifteen National Board members, ten subcommittees, and 320 chapters world wide
- Maintained membership database for all 17,000 members, updating contact information and processing chapter dues payment
- Point of contact for 17,000 members, responding to questions, engaging members, assisting with local chapter programs, and membership building events
- Coordinated the logistics of nine regional conventions, a national convention, and other local chapter events
- Assisted the Development department on various fundraising efforts, individual donations as well as foundations