- Administered and accurately recorded the administration of oral medications, inhalations and drops including otic and ophthalmic
- Performed and recorded vital signs – Report abnormals
- Reported changes in patient conditions to charge nurse
- Measured and recorded food and liquid intake and output
- Ensure all medications were properly stored
- Follow facility protocols and regulations to ensure safety of patients and staff
- Order drug refills and provide prescription information to pharmacies.
- Explain treatment procedures and medications to residents
- Administer Medications using a electronic system
- Follow the 6 rights to Medication Administration
- Prepare and administer medication as prescribed by MD
- Monitor and report any abnormal adverse reaction to charge nurse
- Document the administered medication to M.A.R.S.