Medical Technologist Resume Examples
- Collect and prepare blood, urine and tissue samples for analysis.
- Examine collected samples and identify any cell abnormalities.
- Maintain laboratory inventory levels and if necessary, place orders for new supplies.
- Prepare detailed reports about your test results and findings.
- Document and review tested data.
- Ensure all tissue samples are prepped for examination.
- Collaborate with pathologist and other medical specialists to determine correct diagnosis if cell abnormalities are discovered.
- Collected blood and other laboratory specimens and prepared for lab testing
- Processed patient specimens according to priority and documented results
- Present clients with recollection protocols in the event that a sample is rejected
- Utilized expertise in urinalysis,fecalysis,serology,bloodbanking, chemistry and hematology to help with diagnosis of medical issues
- Handled specimens according to laboratory protocols to maximize accuracy and precision of results
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Accurately recorded and reported test results according to established procedures
- Writing and Reviewing of SOP’s
- Write out nonconformance, corrective actions, preventive action and root cause analysis reports
- Monitor IQC performance
- Ensure Maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Trouble-shooting in case of test failure either due to the laboratory equipment or any other source
- Conduct internal audits within the NICD
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, and spinal fluid, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components.
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer.
- Operate, calibrate, or maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis, such as spectrophotometers, and
- Train medical laboratory technicians or technologists, or other medical laboratory workers engaged in laboratory testing.computer-controlled analyzers.
senior medical technologist
- Consult with researchers to analyze problems, recommend technology-based solutions, or determine computational strategies.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and protects the hospital by keeping information confidential
- Maintains laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Ensures operation of analyzers and other laboratory equipment by calibrating; completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Collect and study blood samples to determine the number of cells, their morphology, and blood type.
- Operate, calibrate, or maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis, such as spectrophotometers, and computer-controlled analyzers.
- Perform routine laboratory tests and sample analyses in Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, Clinical Microscopy and Parasitology, Immunology and Serology and Bacteriology departments.
- Compile data for use in diagnosing patients.
- Maintain a
- Set up, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment.nd follow standard quality, safety, environmental and infection control policies and procedures.
- Analyze physical findings and medical histories to make diagnoses according to Oriental medicine traditions
- Analyze laboratory findings to check the accuracy of the results..
- Proficient in all departments of the laboratory (Hematology, Chemistry, Bloodbank, and Microbiology) and duties with each of those departments on all shifts.
- Assists on Bone Marrow collections and performs B.A.T. & Drug Collections, Phlembotomy, and Bleeding Times.
- Works at Satellite Healthplexes and Main Hospitals. Familiar with analyzers, maintenance, and policies on all shift for those locations.
- Knowledge of Abbot Precision Web(PWEB) online interface and troubleshooting of Abbot I-Stat and Glucometers.
- Maintained the infectious disease lab (Ebola Lab).
- Assist with training or directing lab assistants, new medical laboratory technicians or technologists, students, or other medical laboratory workers engaged in laboratory testing or processing.
- Extraction of blood samples.
- Performing laboratory tests and analyzing the outcome.
- Compile data such as those that is used in DOH compliance, NEQAS results, and recording of patient results.
- Perform routine system administrative functions such as troubleshooting of machinery, and running of controls.
- Releasing of results to the patients following the guidelines for confidentiality.
- Helped other healthcare professionals with their laboratory works.
- I volunteered as a phlebotomist during blood letting activity of every barangay of the Province of South Cotabato.
- Preparing cultures of tissue samples
- Establishing and monitoring programs that ensure data accuracy
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.