- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products using drafting tools or computer-assisted design (CAD) or drafting equipment and solidworks.
- Conduct research that tests or analyzes the feasibility, design, operation, or performance of equipment,
- Apply engineering principles or practices to emerging fields, such as robotics, waste management.
- Study industrial processes to determine where and how application of equipment can be made.components, or systems.
- COMPLETED 80 COURSES OF HALLIBURTON TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS REGARDING FIELD OPERATION, SAFETY, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND EVENTUALLY, LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT.
- DISASSEMBLE, CLEAN, LUBRICATE, AND REASSEMBLE RUNNING TOOLS FOR WELL SERVICES.
- RUNNING HALLIBURTON MECHANICAL SERVICE TOOLS IN AND OUT OF WELLS FOR PRESSURE TESTING AND LOCATING EXISTING LEAKAGES.
- WORKING IN BOTH LAND AND OFFSHORE OIL FILED.
- Interpreted blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated reports for product conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Tested feasibility, design, operation and performance of equipment, components and systems.
- Specified material for production use in alignment with environmental concerns and budget constraints.
- Coordinated technicians to verify form, fit and function of pneumatic gas flow designs.
- Performed quality mechanical drawing checks to confirm safe, compliant and cost-effective design criteria.
- Investigated equipment failures to diagnose faulty operation and made appropriate maintenance recommendations.
- Organized data archive of engineering specifications, drawings, and specifications and maintained traceability of documents by proper filing and indexing.
- Experience in Heat load estimation , design of ducts & chiller piping for HVAC units.
- Selection of Air handling units & Ventilation system & others.
- Experience in piping layout, piping design and pipe stress analysis using
- CAESAR-II per ASME B31.3.
- Coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in designing, fabricating, or testing of piping systems.
- Assist drafters in developing design of products using drafting tools or computer-assisted design (CAD) or drafting equipment and software.
- Confer with engineers or other personnel to provide technical information. Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems or needs.
- Provide installation or repair support to ensure that machines or equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications and design.