- Use computers or other input devices to control robotic pipe cutters .
- Observe worker using equipment to verify that equipment is being operated and maintained according to quality assurance standards.
- Compile and evaluate statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products.
- Keep financial records or perform other bookkeeping duties, such as handling credit or collections or mailing monthly statements to patients.
- Refractory application work, refractory heat up work and refractory dry out.
- Direct or coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in refractory application.
- Evaluate product data and design from inspections and reports for conformance to engineering principles, customer requirements, and quality standards.
- Review performance reports and documentation from customers and field engineers, and inspect malfunctioning or damaged products to determine problem.
- Create graphics for television broadcasts.
- Identify and approve equipment and elements required for productions, such as scenery, lights, props, costumes, choreography, and music.
- Identify correct anatomical and proportional point locations based on patients’ anatomy and positions, contraindications, and precautions related to treatments such as intradermal needles, moxibution, electricity, guasha, and bleeding.
- Quality Assurance and Control engineer.
mechanical engineer/safety officer
- Responsible for project monitoring and site inspection for PEDC 3 1×150 MW CBF Power Plant Project
- Assessing Project Requirements, Implement Safety, ensures that work to be done according to procedure, standards and maintain quality of the work.
- Making daily reports and inspection report, Identify drawings/site conflicts and devising countermeasure.
- Maintain Inventory of all equipment at site, ensure compliance with third party certification including operator’s certification, monitor and implement preventive maintenance schedules, equipment checklist, logbooks and maintain a record for future reference.
- Working as an M&E engineer and CAD drafter with ACMV design team.
- Create all necessary Blocks for schematic and floor plan drawings.
- Generated ACMV (including Purging Air and Fan Coil Units, Mechanical Ventilation, Chilled Water System, Condenser Water System, Water Leak Detection) and Plumbing Schematic drawings for 4 Storeys including the Roof of the building.
- Generated ACMV floor plan equipment layout.
- Coordinate with other M&E Engineer and Design Manager.