Mechanical Engineer Resume Examples
- Use computers or other input devices to control robotic pipe cutters .
- Observe worker using equipment to verify that equipment is being operated and maintained according to quality assurance standards.
- Compile and evaluate statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products.
- Keep financial records or perform other bookkeeping duties, such as handling credit or collections or mailing monthly statements to patients.
- Refractory application work, refractory heat up work and refractory dry out.
- Direct or coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in refractory application.
- Evaluate product data and design from inspections and reports for conformance to engineering principles, customer requirements, and quality standards.
- Review performance reports and documentation from customers and field engineers, and inspect malfunctioning or damaged products to determine problem.
- Create graphics for television broadcasts.
- Identify and approve equipment and elements required for productions, such as scenery, lights, props, costumes, choreography, and music.
- Identify correct anatomical and proportional point locations based on patients’ anatomy and positions, contraindications, and precautions related to treatments such as intradermal needles, moxibution, electricity, guasha, and bleeding.
- Quality Assurance and Control engineer.
mechanical engineer/safety officer
- Responsible for project monitoring and site inspection for PEDC 3 1×150 MW CBF Power Plant Project
- Assessing Project Requirements, Implement Safety, ensures that work to be done according to procedure, standards and maintain quality of the work.
- Making daily reports and inspection report, Identify drawings/site conflicts and devising countermeasure.
- Maintain Inventory of all equipment at site, ensure compliance with third party certification including operator’s certification, monitor and implement preventive maintenance schedules, equipment checklist, logbooks and maintain a record for future reference.
- Working as an M&E engineer and CAD drafter with ACMV design team.
- Create all necessary Blocks for schematic and floor plan drawings.
- Generated ACMV (including Purging Air and Fan Coil Units, Mechanical Ventilation, Chilled Water System, Condenser Water System, Water Leak Detection) and Plumbing Schematic drawings for 4 Storeys including the Roof of the building.
- Generated ACMV floor plan equipment layout.
- Coordinate with other M&E Engineer and Design Manager.
- Completed (quality schedule and cost) of several mechanical system packages.
- Acted as primary contact for all technical commercial expediting and administrative issues.
- Defined the negotiation strategies with buyers and other members of the supply chain team
- Execution of project engineering involving piping & ducting erection using piping layout of various types of material.
- Execution of project engineering involving Mechanical Equipment which are below.
- Ensure proper mechanical maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Perform quality checks on both fittings and pipes.
- Calibration of measurement/metrological instruments.
- Heat treatment processes of steel and testing procedures
- Proper installation and commissioning of machines.
- Ensures prompt trouble shooting and repairs of all machines including plant machines.
- Preventive, corrective/periodic and breakdown maintenance, planning and execution.
- Design and maintenance of both hydraulic and pneumatic circuits Design and fabrication of pipes and fittings
- Design and fabrication of rubber ring molds for pipe joints
- Handle improvement project i.e. energy conservation project.
- Design and fabrication of machines and machine parts for repair. Management responsibilities
- Ensures that all equipment erections, vessel and column internal works have been carried out as per plan, drawings, correct.
- Responsible for erection of equipment such as pumps, vessels, tanks and compressors and other equipment as per the approved method statement
- Supervision and responsible of hands on critical jobs of all rotating equipment center lines, pad leveling, elevation checking, steam/gas turbines level setting, auxiliaries’ skids leveling, pump skid leveling.
- Check equipment orientation before and after erection.
- Check the shimming requirements for static and rotating equipment.
- Check the condition of pump alignment(axial/radial) without piping prior for preparationfor piping installation.
- Check preservation status of equipment at site.
- Ensure to have a preservation log for all the equipments checked and monitoreddaily/weekly for easily tracking the status
- High level of attention to detail with and ability to self-QC work and ITP procedure adherence.
- Responsible for the preparation of (RFI) Request for Inspection and attended inspection all the time.
- Familiar of rotating equipment installation procedures by means of method statement, project specifications, Quality Control Procedure, Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) and Request for Inspection (RFI) including API and ASME code standards
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.