- Install or repair air conditioners and service components, such as compressors, condensers, and controls.Align wheels, axles, frames, torsion bars, and steering mechanisms of automobiles, using special alignment equipment and wheel-balancing machines.
- Inspecting wheels and tires for bent or cracked rim and,/or leak in tire.
- Patch or repair damaged tires.
- Full Wash & Wax detail cleaning for automobiles.
- Remove and replace oil and oil filter during oil changes, inspecting tire pressure for each tire, and checking oil in the rear end.
- Record results of diagnostic tests.Examine vehicles, compile estimates of repair costs, and secure customers’ approval to perform repairs.
- Help under a professional mechanic
- Would keep up with the garage property.
- Served as an extra pair of hands when needed for big repairs.
- Detailed customer cars as well as cars for sale.
- Check tire pressures
- Fuel planes
- Wipe cockpit down
- Fetch tools and parts for mechanics
- Help mechanic change parts
- Clean shack
- Worked in the field concerning air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical work.
- Shadowed worker specializing in Trimble – A GPS Tracking device.
- Read/Interpreted Drawings.
- Weld small pipes or special piping, using specialized techniques, equipment, or materials.