- Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations mathematics and applied mathematics.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of High school math curriculum.
- Member of the STEM curriculum development and integration
- Implemented integration of STEM into existing curriculum
- Member of STEM students’ data analysis Team
- Instruct students.
- Create engaging lesson plans.
- Assign and correct homework based off of problem solving skills.
- Manage students in the classroom.
- Communicate with parents.
- Help students prepare for standardized testing.
- Monitor students’ progress and adapt programs as needed.
- Collect information and make judgments through observation, interviews, and the review of assessments.
- Keep records of assignments and produce detailed progress reports.
- 4 years experience in Sri chaitanya school as a mathematics teacher for high school (from 6th to 9th classes).
- Taught JEE Mains, Advance and Gujarat and CBSE Board.
- Created comprehensive lesson plans incorporating various methods of teaching to ensure pupils are actively engaged and understand the materials.
- Collaborated with colleagues to integrate new activities and allocate effectively the available resources.
- Utilized several teaching methods and techniques to guarantee the solid understanding of concepts introduced and taught.
- Participated in student-teacher conferences, meetings, and professional development seminars.
- Develop lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives, ensuring that all students fully comprehend all aspects
- Maintain effective classroom management and create a positive learning environment
- Inculcate discipline in students
- Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, administrators, and other professionals to discuss children’s progress, resolve behavioral, academic, and other problems, and to determine priorities for students and their resource needs
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible
- Attend professional meetings, conferences, and workshops to maintain and improve professional competence
- Observe students during classroom and play activities to evaluate students’ performance, behavior, social development, and physical health