Mathematics Teacher Resume Examples
- Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations mathematics and applied mathematics.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of High school math curriculum.
- Member of the STEM curriculum development and integration
- Implemented integration of STEM into existing curriculum
- Member of STEM students’ data analysis Team
- Instruct students.
- Create engaging lesson plans.
- Assign and correct homework based off of problem solving skills.
- Manage students in the classroom.
- Communicate with parents.
- Help students prepare for standardized testing.
- Monitor students’ progress and adapt programs as needed.
- Collect information and make judgments through observation, interviews, and the review of assessments.
- Keep records of assignments and produce detailed progress reports.
- 4 years experience in Sri chaitanya school as a mathematics teacher for high school (from 6th to 9th classes).
- Taught JEE Mains, Advance and Gujarat and CBSE Board.
- Created comprehensive lesson plans incorporating various methods of teaching to ensure pupils are actively engaged and understand the materials.
- Collaborated with colleagues to integrate new activities and allocate effectively the available resources.
- Utilized several teaching methods and techniques to guarantee the solid understanding of concepts introduced and taught.
- Participated in student-teacher conferences, meetings, and professional development seminars.
- Develop lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives, ensuring that all students fully comprehend all aspects
- Maintain effective classroom management and create a positive learning environment
- Inculcate discipline in students
- Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, administrators, and other professionals to discuss children’s progress, resolve behavioral, academic, and other problems, and to determine priorities for students and their resource needs
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible
- Attend professional meetings, conferences, and workshops to maintain and improve professional competence
- Observe students during classroom and play activities to evaluate students’ performance, behavior, social development, and physical health
- Instructed students, created lesson plans, assigned and corrected homework.
- Managed students in the classroom.
- Helped students prepare for standardized testing.
- Solved problems and conflicts between students.
- Performed teacher duties and responsibilities.
- Counsel and provide guidance to students regarding personal, academic, vocational, or behavioral issues through the implementation of the McAllen Framework for Student Learning.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible during school activities.
- Direct and coordinate a pilot program for parental involvement.
- Plan and develop instructional methods and content utilizing technology for educational programs.
- Conduct and facilitate workshops, and demonstrations to teach techniques, and methods in subjects such as mathematics.
- Use computers, audio-visual aids, I-pads, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
- Teaching mathematics course and providing instructions to students
- Monitoring and evaluating performance of students
- Communicating with parents and sharing progress reports of their children
- Managing behavior of students and reporting to the supervisor about indecent behavior
- Preparing lessons according to the understanding level of students and repeating them the next day if needed
- Compiling and maintaining various records of students such as attendance, test administered, and extra coaching provided
- Handled mathematics classes for 6th to 9th standards
- Implemented stimulating lessons to engage students attention and interest, allowing them to develop a passion for subject
- Utilized several teaching methods and techniques to guarantee the solid understanding of concepts introduced &taught
- Participated in student-teacher conferences, meetings, and professional development seminars
- Provided meaningful math instruction to improve the math skills of children from First to Twelfth grades.
- Used tests, exams, and other assignments to gauge students’ learning and determine to understand course materials.
- Proctored exams for 20 students to promote educational growth.
- Scheduled appointments with parents to discuss student progress and classroom behavior.
- Cultivated relationships with parents for a complete support network.
- Assessed student comprehension through regular exams, tests, and assignments.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.