- Tutored students in small groups and individually in college algebra to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts.
- Presented subject matter to students during instructor’s absence.
- Assign and grade handmade homework and assignments
- Observe and evaluate students’ work to determine progress and make suggestions for improvement. work and homework.
- Tutor a fifth grader in math once a week.
- Prepare materials according to what the student is struggling with.
- Teach skills in a variety of ways to better help the student learn.
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, and methods in levels of math ranging from Elementary Algebra to Calculus.
- Stayed after school at Blackstone Academy to help students struggling with math skills
- Worked with students to make sure they were prepared for tests
- Primarily worked with students in Algebra 2 and Calculus
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects to be particular in Math.
- Evaluate students’ work to determine progress and make suggestions for improvement.
- Guide students of varying backgrounds and academic levels in the field of mathematics.
- Tutored a various number of courses in Mathematics and Statistics.
- Tutor and assist individually or in small groups to help tutees master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by teachers.
- Taught mathematics fit to each student comprehension and was able to motivate them to excel in mathematics with excellent leadership.
- Assisted students in Civil Engineering Tech program, as well as students in Energy System Engineering.
- Working as an Instructor assistant for Math for students in Energy System Engineering.
- Patiently explain difficult concepts in a simple manner.