- Compile, grade, and administer math examinations to students aiming to improve SAT, ACT and other standardized test results.
- Plan, evaluate and revise curricula, course content, and methods of instructions.
- Constantly adapt to various types of learning styles.
- Quickly and fluidly switch between various mathematical subjects, according to student needs and questions.
- Tutored children grades K-12 in mathematics.
- Explained mathematics concepts in easy to understand language.
- Adapt teaching method to accommodate different learning styles.
- Provided test preparation assistance for college entrance examinations.
- Led subject instruction to various students as each student progresses individually.
- Prepared , administered, and graded examinations demonstrating high attention to detail.
- Planned, evaluated and revised course material for various age groups along with assigning worksheets to students based on their understanding.
- Computer literate
- Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve academic performance,improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
- Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
- Communicate students’ progress to students, parents or teachers in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email.
- Math Instructor for grades 6, 7,8 & HS Math 1
- Assist and tutor students ranging from pre-K to post-high school, above and below-average skill capabilities in math-related fields
- Assign custom tutoring content based on student needs
- Work with and manage multiple students along side one another, with fellow instructors
- Instruct students K-12 individually and in groups, using various Mathnasium methods.