- Use multimeter to diagnose electrical problems, also used variable test meters to test motors or circuits.
- Able to navigate through PLC programs and drive programs.
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC, Control Techniques drives, Siemens drives, and various safety devices.
- Use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Responsible for all electrical infrastructure in all properties, including equipment and systems such as uninterruptible power supplies, variable frequency drives, lighting control, power monitoring and conditioning, elevators, dumbwaiters and any interfacing required to communicate with building management systems and/or the end user interface system
- Support the installation of raceways and equipment for building management system. These systems and equipment include JACE, Alerton, Honeywell Spyders, and Edge controllers and other devices associated with the functions of the systems
- Assess, plan, schedule, and supervise contractors and vendors to efficiently execute day to day maintenance and small to large scale projects
- Review and process contractor and vendor invoices
- Work with engineers, designers, and architects on medium to large scale projects
- Ensure decisions are made with the best interest of our client in mind
- Support our team with any facilities related task needed to reach our goal of Service Excellence to our clients
- Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of automated units and systems.