- Collaborated with National Sales manager trying to find the best ways to improve the company’s brand awareness.
- Developed inbound customer service (Inside Sales) and telephone tracking system.
- Responsibilities included leveraging and executing social media and website strategies to achieve brand position and revenue growth goals.
- Event Management – Facilitated communication with professionals, including venue management, stand designers, caterers, contractors and equipment rentals to ensure efficient running of an event
- Generating leads across Scandinavian countries(Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands and Norway).
- Generating 60 prospect list per week and updating all the prospect information in the CRM.
- Writing and delivering customized emails to all the weekly prospects.
- Achieved an Email open rate of 90% and an overall reply rate of 35% through Woodpecker Email campaigns.
- Mentored and guided customer relationship management team during program design and annual executive VIP event planning. The program highlighted business development decision-making to optimize profitability, marketing strategy, and communications development.
- Cooperated with various industries to increase customer base and increase consumer interest through a joint credit card promotion.
- Attained a 95% customer satisfaction and retention rate through the annual VIP event.
- Created an engaging and successful marketing advertising campaign to increase company market share.
senior marketing specialist
- In charge of marketing and disposition of assets to prospective buyers;
- Prepare ExeCom and Board materials, letters, internal & external memos, vouchers, ledgers, certifications & other related forms;
- Prepare ledgers, statements of account, financial packages, restructuring computations for mortgaged accounts and contract-to-sell accounts;
- Oversee the conduct of regular bidding and prepares the abstract of bid proposals;
- Evaluate bid proposals to come up with the appropriate recommendation for approval;
- Prepare bid and sales documents relative to the disposition of assets;
- Assist in the preparation of project cash flow projections, sales/disposition, and status reports;
- obtaining sponsors for medical conferences,
- supervision over the publication of books and trade magazines,
- planning and implementing activities at the organization of conferences,
- supervision over the correct course of the organized event,
- constant contact with authorities in the field of medicine,
- coordination of marketing and editorial activities related to the publication of medical books and magazines,
- cooperation with advertising agencies,