Marketing Specialist Resume Examples
- Promote products in online communities through weblog or discussion-forum postings, e-mail marketing programs, or online advertising.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Select products or accessories to be displayed at trade or special production shows.
- Advise business or other groups on local, national, or international factors affecting the buying or selling of products or services.
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement or royalty sharing with outside producers or distributors.
- Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites and social media
- Work with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, advertising copy, graphic designs, and promotional materials
- Responsible for the marketing and promotion of classes being taught through the university’s Continuing Education Department through social media, advertising, and marketing programs.
- Taught classes on social media platforms for business and personal use.
- Develop and propose marketing strategy;
- Develop and pursue business opportunities ;
- Develop and expand industrial connections;
- Organize and coordinate bidding process;
- Prepare and manage marketing reporting.
- Together with the sales team promote products, services and their benefits
- Manage and execute the marketing activities: New store Opening, New product launch
- Manage and execute all POSM display with the trendy, match- guideline and modern look.
- Manage calendars and timetables/milestones towards the completion of campaigns / activitie
- Develop effective marketing communication plan, determine the appropriate mix of on-line and off-line campaign elements across marketing channels with supporting analysis / rationale
- Manage / track marketing budget / spend and ensure efficiency and ROI on all marketing activities
- Track the performance during & post campaigns / activities
- Planning and executing weekly marketing campaigns.
- Managing social media platform, followers growth 80K on Instagram within 3 months.
- Email Marketing, open rate up to 10%.
- Affiliate and Influencer Marketing, cooperated with over 200 influencers on Instagram.
- Constructing Chatbot, reach to 14K users.
- Planning and organizing the marketing events and handling such as (venue booking, promotional materials, venue staff, issue invitation letters).
- Actively supporting the team in different areas such as events management when needed
- Built a successful, trustworthy relationships with customers by following up with them regularly and ensure full satisfaction.
- Draft marketing and sales correspondences such as: pricing lists, contracts, quotations and letter of agreements.
- Handling shipping and customs related issues.
- Administrative tasks: filling projects documents, data entry, organizing customers orders per products.
- Efficiently coordinate all resources necessary to shoot quality video productions including scriptwriting and editing
- Assist Marketing team members in providing high-quality sales support to the field, including but not limited to PowerPoint presentations, distribution of printed collateral and/or direct mail materials, and additional sales support duties as assigned
- Effectively deploy social media content through multiple sites
- Follow-up with and qualify inbound sales leads
- Attend trade shows to help grow business
- Assist the Marketing team in maintaining updated content on Premium’s website
- Collaborate with vendor and agency parties to assist in developing and deploying marketing and communications materials to a variety of audiences
- Provide banking assistance to people in different walks of life
- Accommodates Account Opening, Check Deposits, Cash Deposits and Remittances
- Files various complaints in terms of undispensed ATM withdrawals and Uncredited Cash Deposit Machine transaction
- Facilitates Loan Documents to all Government Employees
- Market Businesses for banking relationship
- Identify prospects for credit card application
- Cater farmers needs for agricultural loan
- Telemarketing for medical products to American seniors
- Explaining products or services and prices and demonstrate use of products.
- Contacting customers to persuade them to purchase merchandise or services.
- Monitor ATM status and perform first level maintenance
- Edit, write and promote content for the company blog and social media posts on a regular basis
- Collaborate with editors to create and implement a managed workflow for new content
- Track performance: set goals and report on content and campaign performance
- Develop e-mail marketing content and PowerPoint presentations
- Working with web developers and designers
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.