- COORDINATE WITH THE INETNATIONAL LIENTS FOR THE BUSINESS GROWTH
- IDENTIFY AND RESEARCH ON THE MARKET GROWTH AND OTHER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- WORK AND COORDINATE WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATIONS OF THE MARKETING INITIATIVES
- PREPARE AND PRESENT THE PRODUCTS AND ITS DEVELOPMETNS TO THE LIENTS
- Taking care of complete product lifestyle as a market product owner
- Strategic planning for product promotion
- Interaction with customers and make to define and analyze product requirement
- Marketing toolkits such as product marketing manuals, product comparison, brochures, case studies, USP manuals, Product catalogs etc.
- Digital marketing
- Marketing of products on different trade portals
- Product presentation to channel partners and customers
senior marketing engineer
- Build and maintain a demonstration environment for our products.
- Support sales and marketing efforts as required. Some travel required to support field and marketing activity.
- Support product launch activities and assist with Trade Shows.
- Respond to customer or field inquiries, assist with Technical RFPs and work with a cross-functional team of PMs, SEs, Engineers as required.
- Work with the Competitive Team for market and competitive analysis.
- Finding Major Parameters in a Tender to prepare the necessary documents required for submitting the offer.
- Enquiring rates from supplier for the mentioned items in BOQ and prepare the Quote.
- Update Daily Basis Submitted Offers in Excel.
- Maintaining of documentation of all Offers & Orders.
- Speaking with clients regarding the status of Offers submitted & clarifying the queries.
- Updating the converted Orders in TALLY ERP.
- Conducting Daily Meeting within the Department regarding Offers to be quoted & clarifying with HOD.Weekly & Monthly meeting conducted regarding the Offers submitted & the Target to be achieved.
- Represent organizations in relations with governmental and media institutions.
- Advertisement through online/offline modes, organizing exhibitions, road shows for product launch at domestic and international market places
- Identifying new markets – domestic or international level for new and existing products
- Visiting prime customers for marketing/technical demo