Marketing Engineer Resume Examples
- COORDINATE WITH THE INETNATIONAL LIENTS FOR THE BUSINESS GROWTH
- IDENTIFY AND RESEARCH ON THE MARKET GROWTH AND OTHER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- WORK AND COORDINATE WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATIONS OF THE MARKETING INITIATIVES
- PREPARE AND PRESENT THE PRODUCTS AND ITS DEVELOPMETNS TO THE LIENTS
- Taking care of complete product lifestyle as a market product owner
- Strategic planning for product promotion
- Interaction with customers and make to define and analyze product requirement
- Marketing toolkits such as product marketing manuals, product comparison, brochures, case studies, USP manuals, Product catalogs etc.
- Digital marketing
- Marketing of products on different trade portals
- Product presentation to channel partners and customers
senior marketing engineer
- Build and maintain a demonstration environment for our products.
- Support sales and marketing efforts as required. Some travel required to support field and marketing activity.
- Support product launch activities and assist with Trade Shows.
- Respond to customer or field inquiries, assist with Technical RFPs and work with a cross-functional team of PMs, SEs, Engineers as required.
- Work with the Competitive Team for market and competitive analysis.
- Finding Major Parameters in a Tender to prepare the necessary documents required for submitting the offer.
- Enquiring rates from supplier for the mentioned items in BOQ and prepare the Quote.
- Update Daily Basis Submitted Offers in Excel.
- Maintaining of documentation of all Offers & Orders.
- Speaking with clients regarding the status of Offers submitted & clarifying the queries.
- Updating the converted Orders in TALLY ERP.
- Conducting Daily Meeting within the Department regarding Offers to be quoted & clarifying with HOD.Weekly & Monthly meeting conducted regarding the Offers submitted & the Target to be achieved.
- Represent organizations in relations with governmental and media institutions.
- Advertisement through online/offline modes, organizing exhibitions, road shows for product launch at domestic and international market places
- Identifying new markets – domestic or international level for new and existing products
- Visiting prime customers for marketing/technical demo
- Mostlyworkwith Executive of TAFE TRACTOR(Chennai),TATA MOTOR(Lacknow) and SAME DUZTE (Bangalore)
- Handlingthe customerrelationship management i.e. Dealingwithall reputed customers, receivingschedules fromthen &single windowforallthe customers foralltheir activities.
- Responsible for achieve the targets per work order according to the customer demand.
- Basic knowledge of computer i.e., ERP system, Ms-word, Ms– excel, Ms– PowerPoint & internet suffering.
- Collect and maintain competitive information to present complete market evaluation for specific products.
- Client Visits- Give proper knowledge of the product. Location handled: Mumbai, Pune.
- Collaborate with team members to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Handle enquiries. Prepare quotation.
- Follow up for dispatch of material.
- Look after tenders for clients like RCF, BARC, NPCIL , NTPC and more.
- Developing long term relations with clients.
- Actively participated in a team to build, implement and update effective SEO strategies that resulted in a 25% increase in RFQ generation, 30% increase in website viewers per month
- Recommended ideas for building an internal web portal to overcome the problem of managing the company’s internal data. Successfully implemented the same within 6 months, with the complete support of the IT team.
- Monitoring accounts receivables and evaluating efficiency through a key indicator number – NOD. Formulate various plans and strategies to reduce overdue collectibles.
- Monitoring the order bookings to ensure timely booking of all orders in the ERP system. Coordinate between the customer and internal team and ensure timely delivery of orders.
marketing engineer (post order execution)
- Order / Contract Review.
- Execution activityPreperation of GAP statement / Slots for order booking.
- Arrange timely drawings approvals.
- Planning of orders as per contractual delivery plan.
- Prepration of invoicing plan.
- Arrange dispatch clearnace, customer inspections & commercial clearance.
- Work With and develop the current prospect database within specified business sector to generate effective leads
- Generate leads through marketing and proper distribution of leads to sales team
- Research , analyze and monitor competitor activity
- Maintain relationship with key customers
- Keep track on new industrial projects as well as expansions
- Expanding business by analyzing new potential territories & existing market, market segmentation, Go to Market Strategy, 4P’s
- Planning for exhibitions and attend conferences related to the industry
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.