Marketing Associate Resume Examples
- Provide analytical reports, administrative, and operational support for the General Partners with a strong focus in marketing.
- Coordinate and manage business operations and logistics for the Partners and assist with highly sensitive and confidential projects.
- Spearheaded and Initiated Tech Fund 1’s branding project to fit the focus and culture of the fund.
- Communicate and translate for Mandarin Chinese speaking investors that have any questions or comments for the fund.
- Managing all Marketing activities for the Middle East Region.
- Lead site visits and pre-event to discuss the flow and overview of the event and identify any areas of concern.
- Synchronize all necessary departments to ensure all set ups and activities were executed in a timely manner.
- Hire 3rd party companies for audio/visual equipment set-up, stage and stands as well as entertainment.
- Manage our participation in tradeshows and organize the stand as well as the entire operation.
- Work with contracted venues on securing hotel rooms, room configuration, registration and meeting materials, and managing gala dinners.
- Supervise the event materials, branding, newsletters and digital marketing.
- Processed post-event summaries, invoices, and critiqued execution of event for general client service satisfaction.
- Manage the Press releases pipeline for the Middle East activities.
- Manage the master budget for the marketing activities and accountable for final invoice reconciliation, check requests, and expense allocation
- Participating in marketing strategy of products with the intent of improving sales through product promotion.
- Experienced in B2B Lead Generation for a construction project in Technopark Phase 3, Trivandrum
- Liaised and networked with a range of stakeholders including Architects, Designers, and Project Managers
- Involved in creation and management of database & accounts with various clients
- Organised demonstration of various GEFAB products for clients
- Evaluate market trends and recommend products to customers, based on business needs and goals.
- Seek and qualify prospects in accordance with company account stratification goals.
- Develop new business, penetrate existing accounts, and minimize lost business to achieve profitable sales growth and special objectives within assigned territory.
- Manage design, production, translation, localization and publication (print and digital) of collateral materials, advertisements, brochures, catalogs and other marketing pieces.
- Developed and implemented effective marketing strategies.
- Diligently managed our website and customer databases.
- Increased Social Media following over 400%.
- Demonstrated a strong ability to track and analyze marketing efforts through digital channels.
- Increased average monthly website visits by over 35%.
- Drove vertical sector growth and developed new sales channels for existing products and/or new market research services and syndicated products.
- Managed existing and new client relationships.
- Formulate and direct marketing activities to promote the brand and product from ATL up to BTL execution.
- Closely working with the Sales team on providing marketing support like production of in-store collaterals, point-of-sale display, and formulating gift with purchase.
- Assist and support the Product and Development team on the new product launch collection through different marketing initiatives.
- Directly work with the Graphic Artist on developing and conceptualizing required marketing key visuals.
- Handles product photoshoot of each seasonal collection campaign from pre-event up to post-event execution.
- Impacted the number of meetings that turn into clients positively. Making progress from 20 meetings every fair to upwards of 50, with a 50% conversion rate.
- Organized and attended meetings at the Bologna Book Fair 2019 in Italy.
- Acted as a key factor in forming long term relation between Mandara Publishing and Mariallis Publishers from Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Organized meetings with potential clients at the Guadalajara Book Fair 2018 in Mexico.
- Researched and implemented new ideas for the catalogue cover.
- Discovered sales and marketing opportunities and worked closely with the senior marketing director to raise sales total.
- Developed advertising, and email, campaigns.
- Learned how to administer and optimized Internet ad accounts and affiliate marketing.
- Create new marketing strategies to meet needs, drive competitive growth, and improve the bottom line.
- Organizing events to attract more customers.
- Planned and executed events and marketing programs, producing 2 times goal of qualified leads
- Increased credibility and client awareness by developing technical/non-technical marketing collateral and presentations, public relations campaigns, articles and newsletters
- Assisted in creation of pre-season marketing plans to support department and divisional strategies
- Worked closely with all product development departments to create and maintain marketing materials for sales presentations and client meetings
- Performed ongoing analysis to develop and advance future marketing strategies
- Edited website content and database to keep information correct and up-to-date
- Created documentation outlining research findings for use by project managers, customers and other marketing staff to make accurate decisions about future plans
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.