marketing assistant (admin)
- Use computers for various applications, such as Microsoft Office
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet. (Competitor Research)
- Review instruction manuals done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar,
- Prepare event materials, such as flyers.
- Set up venue for monthly company meetings
- Temporary handling of customer service
- Ensures that all marketing communications initiatives are properly implemented on time.
- Scouts for prospective advertisers and assist in presenting the media values in relation to the vessel ad spaces.
- Ensures that the department complies with all ISO requirements.
- Check in new merchandise within the system, and stock the new merchandise.
- Working across all brands there including Pilgrims Choice Cheese, MU Cheese and Kerrygold Butter.
- Assisted with development of event strategies and tactical plans to promote accomplishment of marketing goals.
- Generated reports detailing campaign performance, customer engagement and engagement trends.
- Created and presented professional business correspondence, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Contributed to relevant blogs, conferences, events both off-line and online to increase brand awareness.
- Managed social media programs, including Internet forums, blogs, social networking applications and message boards.
- Planned and negotiated media buys, including TV, radio, print and digital.
- Prepare and mail Policies
- Conduct online marketing initiatives such
- Website Design Utilized WordPress to continuously enhance website content, which helped me develop a basic skill-set in WordPress
- Produced original pages for new listings
- Edited the “Open House” section weekly