marketing assistant / event supervisor
- Attent Clients for inquiry and quotations
- Events Planner and Strategist
- Events Reports and Monitoring
- Assisted in the management of all social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts to enhance fan engagement.
marketing assistant/business development and relations officer
- Responsible for communicating with possible clients verbally.
- Proposing and implementing marketing strategies that promote revenue growth generation among key targeted segments and support company’s brand positioning and image.
- Leveraging and executing social media and website strategies to achieve brand position and revenue growth goals.
- Tracked schedules, expenses and communication between project stakeholders.
- Improved communication channels
- Created a daily promotional flyer
- Developed partnerships
- Generating ideas for advertising videos of a company.
- Administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the school’s activities.
- Write marketing literature (brochures) to augment the school’s presence in the market.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
- Handling travel visa arrangements for the Korean Students.
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the school activities.
- Marketing, AD and Promotions coordinator for El Hombre, Gaz and Philippine Craft Spirits
- Event Coordinator for Food and Trade Exhibitions (Department of Agriculture Events, Department of Tourism, Department of Foreign Affairs, IFEX, MAFBEX, WOFEX held in World Trade Center and SMX Convention Center)
- Trade Auditor of Sales Representatives
- Conduct research and implantation for effective sales and marketing techniques
- Event officer